Update for our soccer families :
RDYSL, the league that Canandaigua participates in, has cancelled their 2020 summer season. However, our teams have resumed practice beginning on July 1 and will continue to do so through August.
Tryouts for the 2021 season have been postponed until at least mid-September or October 2020.
Summer Recreation Soccer:
CASL has canceled their summer rec program before teams were formed.
CASL Fall Ball:
Due to COVID-19, we have the following fall program to offer:
- Grouping based on fall school grades of 1/2, 3/4, 5/6. Teams will be capped at 15 players.
- 6 skills & drills sessions on Sundays at Baker Park. Season will run from September 13 to October 18. Schedule of session times will be dependent on number of registrants.
- Coaching directors will provide weekly lesson plans to coaches. Please consider volunteering to coach!
- Primary goal is to get the kids out and playing! There will be no games or scrimmaging other teams.
- No uniforms will be ordered. Pinnies will be provided to each coach to allow them to break up their team and scrimmage each other.
Cost is $20 / Both travel and recreation players welcome!
Registration open from August 1st to 28th ("Online Registration" tab)
and please email [email protected] for questions.
Board Members Needed:
The CASL Board will have vacancies for their 2021 season, beginning in November 2020.
These include: *Board President *Vice President *Director of Travel *Director of Referees
Position descriptions can be found in the Board Constitution: https://canandaiguasoccer.com/league-info/constitution/
Inquires can be directed to: Richard Brown, CASL President, [email protected]