Fees and Terms
2023 Total Travel Fees: $275+uniform fee
- Initial registration fee: $50.
- This fee is applied to total travel fees or refunded if a player is not selected for a roster.
- If a player and their family chooses not to play, the $50 tryout fee will be not be refunded.
- First installment payment of $100 due by January 1st. Last installment payment of $125 due by February 1st.
- A player cannot start practicing until the first installment payment has been made.
- After practices have started, there will be no refunds given.
- If there are extenuating circumstances, such as an injury, the Board may grant a refund at their discretion. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A $50 late fee per family is applied after February 1.
- Full payment must be received by February 10 or the player will forfeit their position on the team.
- UNIFORM: Each family will also need to purchase a uniform for each player, which will likely cost $75-$80. This is IN ADDITION to the $275 CASL fee. This is a bit of a change, since the price of textiles has gone up.
Financial assistance is available upon request. Please send attached form and all proper documentation to email@example.com